The following steps will help you to create your PDF eXpress Account.
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
Log in to the IEEE eXpress Site (https://www.pdf-express.org). First time users are
requested to adopt the following steps:
- Click on the new user’s link and Enter the following
- 41310X for the conference ID
- Your E-mail Address
- Confirm E-mail Address
- Choose a password for your account
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
- An online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent to your
email address authenticating your account setup.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same
password that was used for previous conferences.
Please verify whether your contact information is valid.
The following steps may be adopted for creating IEEE Xplore PDF compatibility file.
- Enter the identifying text for the paper (title is recommended but not required)
- Click 'Submit PDF for Checking' or 'Submit Source Files for Conversion'.
- Indicate platform, source file type (if applicable), click Browse and navigate to file,
and click "Upload File". You will receive online and email confirmation of successful upload.
- You will receive an email with your checked PDF or IEEE PDF eXpress-converted PDF
attached.If you have submitted a PDF for checking, the email will show if your file has
passed or failed.